Tuesday 19 June 2012

A part of my UK life

Hi:) Today I'd like to write about a part of my UK life!
Last Wednesday we had "Bring Dish"party in Warwick university.
We talked with other Japanese students and foreign students.
And we ate a lot and listened musical performances.
I had a great time:D

And last Thursday we HTT, Kansai university students and open university in Hong-Kong
students were divided into 3 groups each other and took classes.
In my class, we were divided into small groups and discussed many topics.
Actually at first I was very nervous and lost confidence for myself a little because
other students could speak English much fluently than me!
However, I did my best to talk as much as possible and could make new friends:D
It was a very good experience for me!

In addition, yesterday we ate dinner with Miao-san, who is Chinese, and her friends.:)
We had a very good time, so time passed very quickly.
If I have an opportunity, I wanna talk with them again:D

I think all things that happens in UK will become my good experience(*^^*)




1 comment:

  1. Yes:D
    Experiences in the UK help us in the future!
    I also think you have a good opportunity to speak foreign people because you have some housemates;)
    I hope you have a good time with them!

    ReplyDelete