Thursday 24 May 2012

Harry Potter

Hi:) Yesterday I had finished reading Harry Potter in English!

In my host family's house, there are many books.
When I come to UK, she said to me, "Read freely if you want to."
So I chose Harry Potter and began to read.
It took much time because I have to search many words I don't know by dictionary.
It was hard for me, but it was also important.
By reading books, I think we can increase our vocabulary.
And it was first time I finish reading books in English!
I was so pleased and could have a little confidence:D
So I decided to continue reading books in UK!
Next I'll try to read second series of Harry Potter:)

2 comments:

  1. Good job!
    And if you can, please tell me the difference between that of English and Japanese:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Don't worry so much about the vocabulary. Only look at the word if you really need to learn it. It is much better just to read and enjoy. When I read in French, I never look at the words. I just try to get general understanding

    ReplyDelete